• This listing is for 1 "Love her but leave her wild" foil print on high quality matte white cardstock
• This print is available in the following sizes:
- 5" X 7"
- 8" X 10"
• You can chose from the following foil colors (see 2nd preview image): Gold, Warm Gold, Silver, Ombre Silver/Aqua, Ombre Gold/Pink
• Each print is made with real, high-quality, vibrant foil
• Please note: Due to the handmade nature of this item, you may see small imperfections (black flecks) on your foil print. This is a normal part of the foiling process, and it does not affect the overall look and/or quality of the print. :)
PRINTING & PRODUCTION
Our amazing printing partners produce and ship our foil prints from their studio in Phoenix, Arizona. The create each item to order using high quality cardstock and real foil, and they carefully package and ship each item to ensure that your print arrives undamaged and ready to display!
Please allow 3 - 5 business days for production. All foil prints are shipped directly from our awesome production partners in Phoenix, Arizona. Domestic shipping usually takes between 2 - 5 business days, and international shipping usually takes between 2 - 5 weeks (these delivery timelines are estimates - please keep in mind that we are unable to guarantee delivery dates, we can only guarantee ship-by dates). Please be sure to double check that your delivery address is correct, once your order has shipped we are unable to make any changes to the delivery address.
RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to take returns on custom items. If your item is NOT custom, we accept returns as long as the item is in its original, unused condition, and as long as it is shipped back to us in the original packaging - please message us for return shipping instructions (do not return your item to sender). Buyers are responsible for all return shipping costs. We accept cancellations on orders if you request the cancellation within 2 hours of purchase. Our products are shipped carefully and securely to ensure they get to you undamaged - however, in the rare event that your item was damaged in transit, please contact us within 3 days of your orders delivery and provide us with photos of the damage (be sure to include photos of the product and the packaging). Once we verified the item's condition we will send you out a new item asap!
Please feel free to contact us with any questions, we are always more than happy to help! :)
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 3 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, McKenna Sato, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me through Etsy conversations or by email at email@example.com.
The processing time for all decals is 3-5 business days :)
U.S. orders are shipped through USPS First Class Package Service and usually arrive within 2-5 business days. Orders weighing over 1 pound are shipped through USPS Priority Mail and usually take 1-3 business days.
International shipments are shipped through USPS First Class International Package Service and usually take 2-6 weeks for delivery. Please be aware that there are occasionally delays due to customs, and as an individual seller I am not able to influence international shipping speeds/processes. Buyers are responsible for any customs fees/import taxes that may apply.
We use Oracal 631 vinyl which is specifically made to adhere to most interior wall types/textures without damaging the wall/paint upon removal (keep in mind I am unable to guarantee any part of the installation/removal process). Heavily textured walls may require more patience when installing, but the decals should adhere as long as the installation instructions are followed.
Newly painted walls should be given at least 4 weeks for the paint to cure before installing the decals. And as always, if you are having difficulty installing your decals feel free to message me and I would be happy to help with any questions or concerns you may have :)
Unfortunately I am not able to accept any custom clip art orders at this time, but it is something I am hoping to get around to once my schedule clears up! :)