- This listing is for 1 camp mug (the custom name is printed on one side, the outer space/mountain illustration is printed on the opposite side)
- How to enter your custom name: In the "Add your personalization" box, enter the name EXACTLY as you want it to appear on your mug, then click "Add to cart" or "Buy it now"
- Dishwasher safe, NOT microwave safe
- Design created using our original, hand-drawn artwork
- Material is metal, stainless steel, sublimation coated white gloss
- Due to the rustic nature of camp mugs, you may see small imperfections such as dents, bubbles + other rustic features.
PRINTING & PRODUCTION
Our amazing printing partners produce and ship our mugs from their studio in Phoenix, Arizona. They use high quality products and printing materials to create your mug, and their dye sublimation printing process ensures that your mug's design won't fade or peel away. Sublimation printing uses a method that transfers the design directly onto the product, so the design becomes a flat and permanent part of the mug.
Please allow 3 - 5 business days for production. All mugs & drinkware are shipped directly from our awesome production partners in Phoenix, Arizona. Domestic shipping usually takes between 2 - 5 business days, and international shipping usually takes between 2 - 5 weeks (these delivery timelines are estimates - please keep in mind that we are unable to guarantee delivery dates, we can only guarantee ship-by dates). Please be sure to double check that your delivery address is correct, once your order has shipped we are unable to make any changes to the delivery address.
RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to take returns on custom items. If your item is NOT custom, we accept returns as long as the item is in its original, unused condition, and as long as it is shipped back to us in the original packaging - please message us for return shipping instructions (do not return your item to sender). Buyers are responsible for all return shipping costs. We accept cancellations on orders if you request the cancellation within 2 hours of purchase. Our products are shipped carefully and securely to ensure they get to you undamaged - however, in the rare event that your item was damaged in transit, please contact us within 3 days of your orders delivery and provide us with photos of the damage (be sure to include photos of the product and the packaging). Once we verified the item's condition we will send you out a new mug asap!
Please feel free to contact us with any questions, we are always more than happy to help! :)
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 3 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, McKenna Sato, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me through Etsy conversations or by email at email@example.com.
The processing time for all decals is 3-5 business days :)
U.S. orders are shipped through USPS First Class Package Service and usually arrive within 2-5 business days. Orders weighing over 1 pound are shipped through USPS Priority Mail and usually take 1-3 business days.
International shipments are shipped through USPS First Class International Package Service and usually take 2-6 weeks for delivery. Please be aware that there are occasionally delays due to customs, and as an individual seller I am not able to influence international shipping speeds/processes. Buyers are responsible for any customs fees/import taxes that may apply.
We use Oracal 631 vinyl which is specifically made to adhere to most interior wall types/textures without damaging the wall/paint upon removal (keep in mind I am unable to guarantee any part of the installation/removal process). Heavily textured walls may require more patience when installing, but the decals should adhere as long as the installation instructions are followed.
You can also request a (free!) test decal with your order - that way, if the test decal doesn't adhere you can send back your decals as long as they are in their original, unused condition (and the decal sheet has not been cut into). If you want a test decal with your order, let us know in the "Add a note to KennaSatoDesigns" box during checkout!
Unfortunately I am not able to accept any custom clip art orders at this time, but it is something I am hoping to get around to once my schedule clears up! :)
Yes we can! Message us and we can set up a custom listing for you that includes a shorter processing time and/or shorter shipping time. :)
Newly painted walls should be given at least 4 weeks for the paint to cure before installing the decals. And as always, if you are having difficulty installing your decals feel free to message me and I would be happy to help with any questions or concerns you may have :)
Yes we do! We are not able to take on every custom order due to the high volume of requests we receive, but you can message us and we'll do our best to accommodate you!
To remove the decals from your wall, you'll just peel them right off. You can lift up the edges of the decals with a squeegee or spatula, but I've found that it's easiest to just use my fingernails.
If the decals have been on your wall for a long time (usually over a year or so), they may be stuck more firmly to the wall and may be a little harder to remove. In that case, you can use a blow dryer to heat up the decals beforehand, which will loosen the adhesive and make them easier to peel off. :)