• Cloud measures approximately 16" X 8.5"
• Each raindrop measures between approximately 0.5" and 1" tall
• Raindrops come in "sky blue", "teal", "mint", "warm lilac" and "bubblegum". If you would like your raindrops to be different colors, let me know which 5 colors you want in the "Add your personalization" box. If you want the colors shown in the first preview image, you can enter "default" in the personalization box.
• Your purchase includes 1 cloud decal and 27 raindrop decals in each color (a total of 135 raindrop decals)
• See 2nd preview image for available colors
• Every color has a beautiful matte finish that reduces excess glare!
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE
• Cloud and raindrop wall decals
• Detailed installation instructions
I use top of the line Oracal 631 vinyl which allows decals to be easily removed from walls without damaging the paint. Decals should be applied to a smooth, flat, clean, and dry surface (such as walls, windows, tile, mirrors, doors, metal, etc.).
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Please allow 3-5 business days for production.
I want you to be completely happy with your purchase! If for whatever reason you are not satisfied, the item can be returned for a full refund minus the shipping charges. Returned items must be in original, unused condition. Please note that we do not accept partial returns or returns on decal sheets that have been cut into. Decals can only be returned if they have not been modified and/or altered in any way.
These decals use Oracal 631 vinyl that will stick to most interior wall textures without damaging the wall/paint upon removal. Heavily textured walls may require more patience when installing, but the decals should adhere as long as the installation instructions are followed. These decals are created from my original, hand drawn design and aren't available from other sellers :)
If you would like a test decal with your order, let us know in the "Add a note to KennaSatoDesigns" field during checkout. Please note: you can request (1) test decal per order. Most test decals are a 3.75" x 4" fox face design (keep in mind, the actual design of the test decal may change depending on the type of design you ordered - but in most cases you will receive the 3.75" X 4" fox face). The test decal is intended to use for the purpose of ensuring the decals will apply to your wall type/texture or testing to see how the selected color shows up against your wall/surface color. If you would like a test decal that matches the decals of the design you are ordering, or if you would like multiple test decals, please message us and we can setup a custom listing for you.
Please note: These decals use Oracal 631 vinyl, which is specifically made to adhere to most indoor wall types/textures without damaging the wall upon removal. However, please keep in mind we are unable to guarantee any part of the decal installation/removal process. If you are worried about the decal's ability to adhere to your wall type, or if you want to make sure these decals wont damage your wall upon removal, we highly recommend applying a test decal prior to installation.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 3 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, McKenna Sato, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me through Etsy conversations or by email at email@example.com.
The processing time for all decals is 3-5 business days :)
U.S. orders are shipped through USPS First Class Package Service and usually arrive within 2-5 business days. Orders weighing over 1 pound are shipped through USPS Priority Mail and usually take 1-3 business days.
International shipments are shipped through USPS First Class International Package Service and usually take 2-6 weeks for delivery. Please be aware that there are occasionally delays due to customs, and as an individual seller I am not able to influence international shipping speeds/processes. Buyers are responsible for any customs fees/import taxes that may apply.
We use Oracal 631 vinyl which is specifically made to adhere to most interior wall types/textures without damaging the wall/paint upon removal (keep in mind I am unable to guarantee any part of the installation/removal process). Heavily textured walls may require more patience when installing, but the decals should adhere as long as the installation instructions are followed.
You can also request a (free!) test decal with your order - that way, if the test decal doesn't adhere you can send back your decals as long as they are in their original, unused condition (and the decal sheet has not been cut into). If you want a test decal with your order, let us know in the "Add a note to KennaSatoDesigns" box during checkout!
Unfortunately I am not able to accept any custom clip art orders at this time, but it is something I am hoping to get around to once my schedule clears up! :)
Yes we can! Message us and we can set up a custom listing for you that includes a shorter processing time and/or shorter shipping time. :)
Newly painted walls should be given at least 4 weeks for the paint to cure before installing the decals. And as always, if you are having difficulty installing your decals feel free to message me and I would be happy to help with any questions or concerns you may have :)
Yes we do! We are not able to take on every custom order due to the high volume of requests we receive, but you can message us and we'll do our best to accommodate you!
To remove the decals from your wall, you'll just peel them right off. You can lift up the edges of the decals with a squeegee or spatula, but I've found that it's easiest to just use my fingernails.
If the decals have been on your wall for a long time (usually over a year or so), they may be stuck more firmly to the wall and may be a little harder to remove. In that case, you can use a blow dryer to heat up the decals beforehand, which will loosen the adhesive and make them easier to peel off. :)