Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
This listing is for a set of 12 hand drawn cute owls. Perfect for use in scrapbooking, party invitations, greeting cards, decorations, and much more! :)
ITEMS INCLUDED IN INSTANT DOWNLOAD-
• 12 X-Large 300 DPI PNG files with transparent backgrounds (measuring approximately 25X30 inches, 8000X10000 px each)
• 12 X-Large 300 DPI JPG Files (measuring approximately 25X30 inches, 8000X10000 px each)
• 1 EPS file containing all 12 design elements
• 1 AI (Adobe Illustrator) file containing all 12 design elements
Files are organized into 4 zip folders
HOW IT WORKS-
• Place order and submit payment
• Once payment is verified, an email will come from Etsy containing a link
• Click on the link and follow the prompts
• Commercial Use:
There are two options for commercial use of my clipart:
1. You can purchase an extended license which will allow you to use my designs on products that you sell. You can view my selection of extended licenses here:
2. If you do not want to purchase an extended license, you can use my designs on products that you sell if you provide a link back to my shop's homepage somewhere in the description of the item. Here is the link you can use:
This is a digital download, no printed material will be sent to your address.
Feel free to message me with any questions :)
Thanks for looking!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, McKenna Sato, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me through Etsy conversations or by email at email@example.com.
The processing time for all decals is 3-5 business days :)
U.S. orders are shipped through USPS First Class Package Service or UPS Ground and usually arrive within 2-5 business days.
International shipments are shipped through USPS First Class International Package Service and usually take 2-6 weeks for delivery. Please be aware that there are occasionally delays due to customs, and as an individual seller I am not able to influence international shipping speeds/processes. Buyers are responsible for any customs fees/import taxes that may apply.
We use Oracal 631 vinyl which is specifically made to adhere to most interior wall types/textures without damaging the wall/paint upon removal (keep in mind I am unable to guarantee any part of the installation/removal process).
You can also request a (free!) test decal with your order - that way, if the test decal doesn't adhere you can send back your decals as long as they are in their original, unused condition (and the decal sheet has not been cut into). If you want a test decal with your order, let us know in the "Add a note to KennaSatoDesigns" box during checkout!
Unfortunately I am not able to accept any custom clip art orders at this time, but it is something I am hoping to get around to once my schedule clears up! :)
Newly painted walls should be given at least 4 weeks for the paint to cure before installing the decals/wallpaper. And as always, if you are having difficulty installing your decals/wallpaper feel free to message me and I would be happy to help with any questions or concerns you may have :)
Yes we do! We are not able to take on every custom order due to the high volume of requests we receive, but you can message us and we'll do our best to accommodate you!
To remove the decals from your wall, you'll just peel them right off. You can lift up the edges of the decals with a squeegee or spatula, but I've found that it's easiest to just use my fingernails.
If the decals have been on your wall for a long time (usually over a year or so), they may be stuck more firmly to the wall and may be a little harder to remove. In that case, you can use a blow dryer to heat up the decals beforehand, which will loosen the adhesive and make them easier to peel off. :)