Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
**This listing is for a digital download only. No physical product will be sent.**
• This download comes with high resolution 300 dpi JPEG & PDF files in the following sizes:
- 8" X 10"
- 5" X 7"
• This item is for personal use only
• If you would like this print in another size that is not mentioned, please contact me before purchasing (an additional charge may apply)
• No actual art print will be mailed. DIGITAL FILE ONLY.
• Colors may look different depending on your screen settings.
• After your payment is confirmed, you will download your files directly from Etsy. Simply go to https://www.etsy.com/your/purchases to find your printable files.
• For best results, use your printer's best settings and high quality paper.
• You can also have the file printed by an online print service or a local print shop.
• The files are for personal use only.
• Sharing the files is not allowed.
• Selling the files or a printed copy is not allowed.
• You may print as many copies as you would like for personal use.
Feel free to contact me with any questions! :)
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 3 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, McKenna Sato, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me through Etsy conversations or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The processing time for all decals is 3-5 business days :)
U.S. orders are shipped through USPS First Class Package Service and usually arrive within 2-5 business days. Orders weighing over 1 pound are shipped through USPS Priority Mail and usually take 1-3 business days.
International shipments are shipped through USPS First Class International Package Service and usually take 2-6 weeks for delivery. Please be aware that there are occasionally delays due to customs, and as an individual seller I am not able to influence international shipping speeds/processes. Buyers are responsible for any customs fees/import taxes that may apply.
We use Oracal 631 vinyl which is specifically made to adhere to most interior wall types/textures without damaging the wall/paint upon removal (keep in mind I am unable to guarantee any part of the installation/removal process). Heavily textured walls may require more patience when installing, but the decals should adhere as long as the installation instructions are followed.
You can also request a (free!) test decal with your order - that way, if the test decal doesn't adhere you can send back your decals as long as they are in their original, unused condition (and the decal sheet has not been cut into). If you want a test decal with your order, let us know in the "Add a note to KennaSatoDesigns" box during checkout!
Unfortunately I am not able to accept any custom clip art orders at this time, but it is something I am hoping to get around to once my schedule clears up! :)
Yes we can! Message us and we can set up a custom listing for you that includes a shorter processing time and/or shorter shipping time. :)
Newly painted walls should be given at least 4 weeks for the paint to cure before installing the decals/wallpaper. And as always, if you are having difficulty installing your decals/wallpaper feel free to message me and I would be happy to help with any questions or concerns you may have :)
Yes we do! We are not able to take on every custom order due to the high volume of requests we receive, but you can message us and we'll do our best to accommodate you!
To remove the decals from your wall, you'll just peel them right off. You can lift up the edges of the decals with a squeegee or spatula, but I've found that it's easiest to just use my fingernails.
If the decals have been on your wall for a long time (usually over a year or so), they may be stuck more firmly to the wall and may be a little harder to remove. In that case, you can use a blow dryer to heat up the decals beforehand, which will loosen the adhesive and make them easier to peel off. :)